Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is buying an 06 gto. It is Impulse blue. He wants the Front Grille inserts and the front fascia and the side skirts. He also wants the spoiler. He doesnt want the rear fascia or the exshaust. My dealer is not the brightest and deny's that there is even an appearance package available. Does anyone have the GM part #'s for the front grille inserts, front fascia, side skirts and the spoiler and the prices for them? Also, does anyone know what the labor rate is for these, or is that built into the cost of the parts?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
sutliffhl21 said:
My friend is buying an 06 gto. It is Impulse blue. He wants the Front Grille inserts and the front fascia and the side skirts. He also wants the spoiler. He doesnt want the rear fascia or the exshaust. My dealer is not the brightest and deny's that there is even an appearance package available. Does anyone have the GM part #'s for the front grille inserts, front fascia, side skirts and the spoiler and the prices for them? Also, does anyone know what the labor rate is for these, or is that built into the cost of the parts?
The SAP is not offered in Impulse Blue. The facia, rockers, and spoiler would come in primed. The pricing will have to come from the parts department at your dealer, and since your (salesperson I am assuming) lacks the knowledge of a SAP, :confused I'd shy away from him. Try calling the parts dept. direct at the dealership, and avoid the salesperson, or call a different Pontiac parts department, they will have the part numbers. Those parts will have to be ordered from the dealer since those parts are a dealer installed option. As far as labor, those prices will come from the dealer's body shop. As stated in many previous posts, labor rates vary from dealer to dealer. The price of labor is not figured into the cost of the parts. Your friend should be prepared to shell out $$. Painting those parts are expensive and will add to the cost of labor, and materials to paint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.