Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new guy here.......fantastic board!

I need a clarification on the GM Card Roundups....

I got the letter in the mail declaring my GM card earnings were 'rounded up' to $2,000.

Is it true that there are 3 cars (and is the GTO one) for which GM will round up that $2,000 an additional $3,000 for $5,000 total GM Roundup earnings?

:confused

I've read it a few different ways, and would really, really appreciate a clarification on this......is it true - $5,000 GM Card towards GTO?

If so, I'd love to walk in tomorrow, and SmartBuy one!

Thanks!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Judged said:
Hi everyone, new guy here.......fantastic board!

I need a clarification on the GM Card Roundups....

I got the letter in the mail declaring my GM card earnings were 'rounded up' to $2,000.

Is it true that there are 3 cars (and is the GTO one) for which GM will round up that $2,000 an additional $3,000 for $5,000 total GM Roundup earnings?

:confused

I've read it a few different ways, and would really, really appreciate a clarification on this......is it true - $5,000 GM Card towards GTO?

If so, I'd love to walk in tomorrow, and SmartBuy one!

Thanks!!!

Yes, and it doesnt have to be just the roundup, the "top off" and "give back" programs also give you an extra 3k for the GTO. Just call the card redemption people and they will verify what you can use when you tell them its for an 04 GTO. BTW, 04 only and its good till 05/01/03
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
why2kmax said:
Yes, and it doesnt have to be just the roundup, the "top off" and "give back" programs also give you an extra 3k for the GTO. Just call the card redemption people and they will verify what you can use when you tell them its for an 04 GTO. BTW, 04 only and its good till 05/01/03

I think he meant 1/3/05... are am I in the TWILIGHT ZONE???


DODODODODODODODODODODODODO...<<Thats me singing the begining of the Twilight Zone.. HAHA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why2kmax said:
Yes, and it doesnt have to be just the roundup, the "top off" and "give back" programs also give you an extra 3k for the GTO. Just call the card redemption people and they will verify what you can use when you tell them its for an 04 GTO. BTW, 04 only and its good till 05/01/03
Excellent info!

Does anyone have the correct phone number for this at GM to confirm? I can't get anyone over at gmcard.com

Thanks....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
GM Card number

1-800-947-1000. But they are closed till Monday morning. I am planning on calling myself to get info. on the extra money. Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Z16Z06 said:
I think he meant 1/3/05... are am I in the TWILIGHT ZONE???


DODODODODODODODODODODODODO...<<Thats me singing the begining of the Twilight Zone.. HAHA!
Yep I did, 05/01/03 = 01/03/05 Just depends where ya put the year :agree
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top