Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 67 gto and have found a two door post with a hood tach. I am waiting on the PHS docs, but can't seem to find an option code for the hood tach in my reference books. Does anyone have any info on this? Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
I have been looking for a 67 gto and have found a two door post with a hood tach. I am waiting on the PHS docs, but can't seem to find an option code for the hood tach in my reference books. Does anyone have any info on this? Thank you!
The hood Tach was a dealer installed option (accessory part number 984829) until April of 67. After April it became a Regular Production Option (RPO 704) and could be ordered on the 67 model for an additional $63.19.

If the car was ordered with a hood tach it should have a dash case part number of 6481312 which included the clock in place of the tach. The Rally cluster was RPO 444 in 1967.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
O5GTO is right. I have a '67 coupe with a hood tach and a clock in the instrument panel where the tach would usually be located.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts