Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I've been searching the forum a bit, found some good info, but I want some more specific answers...

Thinking about buying a new GTO, depending on the prices I can find. What have you guys been paying for yours?

My cars aren't daily drivers, but they do see a fair amount of street driving and they will see some track time... what parts have you guys been breaking at the track? Any rear end woes, trannys that don't like to shift, stuff like that? Any big warranty concerns on the '05s?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had no problem getting one $500 below invoice here in FL. As far as what to look for? I would make sure and check out the blue and red interiors before you buy black. I only say that because most people see the car and think it's cool, until I open the door and they see the blue seats. Bar none, everyone thinks the interior is the best part.

For the track? Man these cars feel heavy. Feels like I have my biggest buddy riding along all the time. I think that is why the brakes don't seem any better than the f-body, at least to me. Find a way to lose 200-300 lbs off this car and it would be awesome at the track, bone stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts