·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
211 Posts
what did you do !!!!

thats pretty sick... my problem is , I have a 2004 the 5.7 V8 automatice trans however.what can I do to get close results to smitty's rig??? with out braking the bank. I have a C2 procharger at my disposal however. without dropping the compression down , simply a stock motor, what kind of boost should I run with out hurting the motor?? does the flowmaster pipes help that much and should I get headers put on. next is what else can I do for little money. and not thousands of dollars to tweek this puppy in . OR, would I just be better off spending the dow and get the darn thing stroked and beef it up to take all the air I can give it...Im going to eat the EVO.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats pretty sick... my problem is , I have a 2004 the 5.7 V8 automatice trans however.what can I do to get close results to smitty's rig??? with out braking the bank. I have a C2 procharger at my disposal however. without dropping the compression down , simply a stock motor, what kind of boost should I run with out hurting the motor?? does the flowmaster pipes help that much and should I get headers put on. next is what else can I do for little money. and not thousands of dollars to tweek this puppy in . OR, would I just be better off spending the dow and get the darn thing stroked and beef it up to take all the air I can give it...Im going to eat the EVO.

I've got a cam, headers, stall, a big shot of nitrous with some odds and ends. it wont take you much to get that fast. i'm an auto as well. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts