·
Registered
100 Posts
Where can I get it and what's the cost

·
Registered
188 Posts
Downforce Created By Front Spoiler

I sent an email to AP asking if the Front Chin Spoiler shown on their web site ($299) would create any appreciable downforce at high speeds.

Here's their reply:

"Thanks for your interest in our front chin spoiler. The spoiler does in fact make down force at speed. We have not measured the downforce but it was enough to break the clip on the factory fascia under the headlights. For this reason we no longer offer the chin spoiler as an add-on and now offer an entire front fascia replacement. The look is the same but now with more durability and an easier install. I've attached a picture of the new fascia painted and unpainted."

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or to place your order at 602-442-8200. Thanks!

AP

Pictures were sent, but I haven't yet learned how to post them.

Don't know the price of the new version, but I would bet it's considerably more expensive than the old version at $299. :cheers

·
Registered
584 Posts
Big mike I'll shoot you another pic I took from the DMS day GOAT meet last october here in california

·
Registered
188 Posts
big_mike said:
send a PM to mean goat, the pics were provided by him, I merely hosted them.
Arrowhead Performance, but they don't show this spoiler on their web site yet. They just show a front chin spoiler for $299. I suspect the one in big_mike's picture will cost considerably more.

You might want to read my post earlier in this thread (12/11).
:cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts