Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if this was true. my friends told me that the goats are quicker off the line than a ferrari 360 medina. i have 1 or 2 of them in my city and was wondering if i came up to them how i would fare if they decided to race.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
socal gto said:
i was wondering if this was true. my friends told me that the goats are quicker off the line than a ferrari 360 medina. i have 1 or 2 of them in my city and was wondering if i came up to them how i would fare if they decided to race.
wtf is a 360 medina? is that a funky cold medina?

and where is the damned shift key?

·
Registered
364 Posts
socal gto said:
You would definitely not look like a loser. Just being able to keep up would be worth the look on the guys face that spent that kind of money.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't usually post kill stories, but when I was in the business district of Santa Clara, CA, I lined up with one of those new bright red Ferraris, probably a 360 modena. Kind of a young guy, I stared at him and got "the look" back. When the light turn green, he jumped and I started off kind of slow, not sure if he would tank it or not. I got on it as much as I could and ended up just pulling in front of him as we both merged onto the freeway a little bit up the road (last time I saw him was there, in my rear view).

Notes: It had been raining so the ground was wet, and the goat's heavier, hence more traction for me. Also, I had Yokohama Advan Neovas on. Fun.

;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ha ha ha. that is funny because the way i remember it you rolled/ totaled your focus months before i got my gto. shoulnd't you change your name to focus smasher or totaler. hey go find tom and make fun of his gti that looks like a whistle on his forum. his name will probably involve tv's in the title or princess

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Groucho said:
wtf is a 360 medina? is that a funky cold medina?

and where is the damned shift key?
Medina is a city in Saudi Arabia. It's one of the holy cities of Islam (which one isn't).
Because of the local's passion for driving and bombs, a certain manuever has become known as a 360 Medina.

1. You load up a Mercedes S Class with C4 until the springs sag
  2. You point the sucker at any foreign embassy or gathering of infidels
  3. You wind out the engine and pop it into gear
  4. Just before you hit the embassy gates/unclean ones, you jerk the wheel to the east and yank the emergency brake
  5. Just as you complete a full rotation, you hit the detonator

That's a 360 Medina!!! :D

Caution, practicing the 360 Medina is tough. You need to get it right the first time.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I guess it depends if the modena is stick or paddle shift. I've driven a modena paddle shift and it felt like an eternity between shifts. I was impressed at all . The 550 maranello on the other hand is crazy insanely naked in church fast. ps: if you can get traction.:cool

·
Registered
38 Posts
My sister just got rid of her 360, but not before I taught her a lesson.

Lesson: Just because it cost lots of money (almost 200K) doesn't mean it is invincible. Hard to beat a good running small block!! Of course having my supercharger doesn't hurt either :lol:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Wing_Nut said:
Medina is a city in Saudi Arabia. It's one of the holy cities of Islam (which one isn't).
Because of the local's passion for driving and bombs, a certain manuever has become known as a 360 Medina.

1. You load up a Mercedes S Class with C4 until the springs sag
  2. You point the sucker at any foreign embassy or gathering of infidels
  3. You wind out the engine and pop it into gear
  4. Just before you hit the embassy gates/unclean ones, you jerk the wheel to the east and yank the emergency brake
  5. Just as you complete a full rotation, you hit the detonator

That's a 360 Medina!!! :D

Caution, practicing the 360 Medina is tough. You need to get it right the first time.
:lol: :rofl:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaad!

speaking of jihad im seriously considering going on an internet jihad against those who think that they are far too busy to use punctuation or capitalization or anything because i instantly subtract 50 iq points from anyone who posts like that

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
:lol: :rofl:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaad!

speaking of jihad im seriously considering going on an internet jihad against those who think that they are far too busy to use punctuation or capitalization or anything because i instantly subtract 50 iq points from anyone who posts like that
:lol: :lol:
I know that must have killed you to type, I can just picture you sweating as you type that crap!:lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.