Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I'm not there, and don't know the details, but Sr must be a little nutty.:rolleyes: He's suing Jr for 1 million in stock options. None of his kids have talked to him for some time now. They haven't even been on the show, at least not at the chopper shop. I guess all the yelling at eachother was good for ratings, but in the end, it split up the family. What a sad deal....

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea.... I thought most of it was an act guess it really wasn't. When some of the originals began leaving that sent signals. Sr is going to die a lonely man. When you let TV cameras in on your life more bad happens than good. Hulk Hogan, John & Kate, DOG Chapman. Ozzie Osborn? LOL they are so far out there they don't know whats real... and poor Heff, he lost one of his love dolls to Hank Basket who immediately knocked her up, or was it one of the guys he invites over to their orgies? Enough reality shows already.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Only so much you can do with a frame, motor and two wheels. What we need is a show about a bunch of guys and gals that all get along and restore old GTOs. No deadlines, no Drama, just the joy of bringing these beautiful machines back to life. And their daily drivers should be late model Goats.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
OVERHAULIN' didn't have all the drama. I guess the producers/exec's wanted him to cuss it up. He refused. Good for him. That was/is a good show. Not sure if they're making new episodes or not anymore.... Get tired of all the "reality shows" that need to be bleeped out everyother word....

·
Registered
266 Posts
Only so much you can do with a frame, motor and two wheels. What we need is a show about a bunch of guys and gals that all get along and restore old GTOs. No deadlines, no Drama, just the joy of bringing these beautiful machines back to life. And their daily drivers should be late model Goats.
:cheers Are you a Genius? Brilliant!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts