Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
One of my co-workers knows the guy that run the site. He's the one who own the Red turbo'd Mustang. They are in the Omaha area. I havent seen it yet but I have been looking for it everytine I go out. I want to see what it is capable of.

I was supposed to race a guy this past weekend, drove around but never seen him. He had an older S10 with a 383 stroker engine and slicks. I had to see what it would do! Maybe next time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOWHUH said:
One of my co-workers knows the guy that run the site. He's the one who own the Red turbo'd Mustang. They are in the Omaha area. I havent seen it yet but I have been looking for it everytine I go out. I want to see what it is capable of.

I was supposed to race a guy this past weekend, drove around but never seen him. He had an older S10 with a 383 stroker engine and slicks. I had to see what it would do! Maybe next time!
It's only a 13 second car... it's not worth your time :willy:

Maybe next year... i'm hibrinating ;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
1320Video said:
It's only a 13 second car... it's not worth your time...
The Mustang is only a 13 sec car? I was looking at his 1/4 mile times but the video was hard to read. I thought it said 13 but couldn't tell. I'm in Councill Bluffs almost every weekend with the wife and kid cruising. Looks like that is a favorite past time over there.

BTW, I always have time to do a friendly race. Win or loose, I enjoy the rush. Starting to get the wife to liking the adrenaline rush she gets ridding shotgun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, yes and no, I have some major traction problems, along with my tranny being screwed up right now, I trapped at 115, so after I fix both of those and learn to drive the car better, it should be closer to 11's

She hooks a 'little' better on the street than at the track :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts