Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i raced a black 05 on 121 in dfw this weekend still had dealer tags on it just wanting to now if you where on here and if you where givin it 100% or not. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
79TA&04GTO said:
Don't tell me you were in a dealer car Steve...
No, he came over to my house shortly after the race, I was helping a friend install a turbo on a F-body (pain in the FECKING ASS!!!)......04gtolover is a tech at the dealership whom I've know for about 3 or so years.... :cheers

·
Registered
364 Posts
04gtolover said:
i raced a black 05 on 121 in dfw this weekend still had dealer tags on it just wanting to now if you where on here and if you where givin it 100% or not. :cheers
Probably not. For most new drivers this car is too scary to unleash all the power. Not evryone is willing to beat on their brand new baby.....but that is what I bought it for. I believe that you should drive it like you stole it. :willy:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Heh, life sucks when the 05 gets beaten by the 04 eh? Once I get the money up, I gotta mod mine a bit, I can't stand within 9 months our 04's became obselet in a way.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
79TA&04GTO said:
Heh, life sucks when the 05 gets beaten by the 04 eh? Once I get the money up, I gotta mod mine a bit, I can't stand within 9 months our 04's became obselet in a way.
I just wished it was me in my car racing him, I'm faster than Kenny.... the look would have been priceless :lol:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
shrike said:
OK guys -

Where in DFW can I find a G2G or other area where goats and goat owners can meet and greet?
We meet here @ Alan Young the second Saturday of every month. We show up around 11:30 a.m. hang out and cruise to lunch together. If you're interested email me at [email protected] :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts