Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i love it this week i raced so many cars. its like the best week. today coming back from work like 10 mins ago i saw a civic get on my ass really fast so i gun it and he stayed on my ass i was like sh!t this thing is fast i thought civics are slower than that. then the guy rolls next to me and was like man you car is fast what car how much power do you have i told him 400. then i told him is you car stock he said he had nos in it. then we stop on a light and we raced again and i got him worse than last time. i beat him by about 3-4 cars. so far since i got the gto i won against two cars that civic and the 1998 corvette and i have lost to a corvette z06 and the that 04 gto.

·
Registered
42 Posts
2005GTO said:
man i love it this week i raced so many cars. its like the best week. today coming back from work like 10 mins ago i saw a civic get on my ass really fast so i gun it and he stayed on my ass i was like sh!t this thing is fast i thought civics are slower than that. then the guy rolls next to me and was like man you car is fast what car how much power do you have i told him 400. then i told him is you car stock he said he had nos in it. then we stop on a light and we raced again and i got him worse than last time. i beat him by about 3-4 cars. so far since i got the gto i won against two cars that civic and the 1998 corvette and i have lost to a corvette z06 and the that 04 gto.
Nice, put those ricers in their place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts