Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone watched the documentary on Fox ...."Radical Islam in Their Own Words." this past weekend? It was shown twice.

For those who didn't, what I am writing is a brief summary of what this showed coming out of the leaders, and followers of Radical Islam own yaps.

Fox went inside mosques in G.B. to video what goes on inside these "sacred" what I will call sanctuaries for the evil. What they filmed resembles hate rally's directed at the West and Britain, more than a place to practice religion as you would here in a church, or synagogue. This is where they get their "followers" all juiced up against non Muslims. The show mentions Great Britain down plays this and doesn't show a lot of worry about this. :rolleyes:

Children from the time they are born are brainwashed. They showed schools where children 5 yrs old are ranting to kill jews. From the time children get up in the morning until the time they go to bed at night, they have teachers preaching to them to kill Jews and Americans, parents teaching hatred for us and preparing them to die. They are teaching them to be Jihadists and preparing them for martyrdom. They interviewed children who are eager to blow themselves up and sacrifice themselves so they can be resurrected.

Our kids watch cartoons such as the wiggles, buggs Bunny, etc... Those kids are watching radical Islamic cartoons that depict kids blowing themselves up and murdering others. CARTOONS. This was so repulsive to look at it it was disturbing. They showed kids as young as 5 years old marching in a parade with weapons just as you would watch a military parade here on Vets day.

They brainwash and preach hatred morning noon and night. One child was asked what he wants to do in life. His response was ... kill Jews. Little girls bragging how they will kill us when they get the chance.

A "moderate" Muslim cleric from a city in America I think in Ohio was interviewed and shown some of the video. He was asked why moderate Muslims who want peace and want to coexist with us do not stand up against the radicals, he sidestepped the question numerous times. He was asked point blank,, Is it because you are afraid you will be targeted and killed? He was evasive. He was shown radicals reciting out of the koran hatred towards non Muslims and preaching murdering those who are not followers. He said this is not in the koran. He was told, but you heard them read out of the Koran to do this, is their 2 different Korans? He said no, the radicals misinterpret the Koran. They are using Politics not religion to do what they are doing. There was more to this interview but this was a brief depiction of what was said.

This one cleric of "moderate" Muslims is an example of peace loving Muslims laying down afraid to speak out against the Radicals who are preaching, and administering "Islamic Politics" not religion. If this cleric spoke negative about the radicals he would have been beheaded the next day. So, he and others stay quiet. Has anyone heard or read Louis Freakacon or his subordinates, or other high profile Muslims here speak out against the Radicals? I haven't. Why? They'd be beheaded, so he (I do know is very ill) and others with BIG MOUTHS who we've all read and seen them on T.V. are as quiet as church mice, keeping their mouths shut so they don't end up on the internet missing their heads. They are the ones that should be preaching the "good" of Islam. If they dooooo, they are dead men.

The radicals have warned the West, they are coming after us. Our government is either in denial, or think they are kidding. If you seen this show, you'd see just how determined they are to kill everyone of us.

The documentary had much more on this but what I stated was a brief overview.

Steven King's writing prowess and story lines has nothing on this cult.

OUR FREEDOM MANY TAKE FOR GRANTED, AND OUR WAY OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT IS AT STAKE.

If anyone thinks otherwise is not paying attention to the FACTS that are being presented to all of us by the ones who want to hang our skulls on a wall.

·
Registered
585 Posts
When I was in Israel, the people said that the true book of Arab culture was
"1001 Arabian Nights." Violence has been so much a part of the culture, to rechannel it against a "real" enemy brings them together similar to what Mohammed did right after Christianity was born. This force is not to be taken lightly because it is not based on reason therefore non negotiable. For those who wish to rely on diplomacy as a means of resolution need to get a real smell of the "dung" heap. Their solution is violence, they base it on religious fervor and perpertate it through distorted forms of faith. A lot of Americans do not undestand faith so I would not expect anyone to really understand. We must wake up, this is a real threat, it isn't going away with this generation. Take a lesson from Bosnia or the former Yugoslavic republic. This is self-feeding and unfortunately not resolvable by ANY known form of logic or diplomacy. Friends, we are at war and those who would exploit polls for political gain are setting us up for a horrible world future. The classic Christian apocylapse is quickly coming into being. If we figure it out, we can delay it, but stop it? We are not a violent culture, so I truly doubt our resolve or ability. Just finished counseling a young soldier that was torn up because he had to shoot a child who dropped a bomb into his Humvee. With that kind of mentality, we won't survive more than 4-5 generations. What a future. Right on GTO Judge!

·
Registered
48 Posts
You guys are both spot on, my hats off to both of you. The problem is the Islams want geonocide. Not to be mistaken with what the Nazis wanted with the Jews because that was a governmental idea and the Islams are not a goverment so they cannot be handled like the Nazis. Our government wants to throw military force at a problem over there and at the same time ignore the same problem here. And at the same time we the people will be punished for solving the problem ourselves. Example: If everyone that understood our current situation with the Islams would take the day off work tomarrow and do what needed to be done we could we could set back their whole "muslum world" idea by decades. Realisticly this cannot be done. Not in our "civilized society" even though they do it every day over there and this will be our demise. Like you guys said, its coming, its not a matter of if but when. And when they do suceed in a major attack on our nation and our goverment can't keep things under control and want to try to declare Marshal law or some crap like that and take all of the decent citizens rights away because they didn't deal with the problem correctly in the beginning, it's game on in my book.

A society like in the Mad Max movies may not be that far fetched. We have, what I feel, is the best goverment in the world but the day may come when we as a nation of people,(white,black,hispanic(read, christians)) have to take matters into our own hands.

·
Registered
585 Posts
For evil to overcome, good must do NOTHING! Can good use evil to overcome evil? I wish I could say good will always prevail. In the long term, yeh, in my life time, somehow I don't think so. War is a horrible human condition. It is an evil necessity. Even Gandhi/ML King's non violent activity depended upon public and world opinion to sway the British Empire and the US. Our culture and its cultural foundations found in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, etc is basic to make it work. Under the ultra conservative, Islamic militants Gandhi would be never had a hunger strike, instead, his head would be displayed on a pig pole. What does a peaceful people do in the face of blantant violence? Keep on fighting for the higher good? Are we arrogant to think that our culture is better for the world than the Ultra Conservative Islamic Militants? Depends on what kind of world you want to live in. By the way, one of the most militant sects of Islam is called the "Wahhabis" This sect is paying for text books being used in Islamic schools in the US to spread hate to Jews and Americans. This sect several years ago donated 24 caret gold to completely cover the 3rd most holy site in Islam, the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. The Wahhabis rule a country in the middle east, what is it called? Saudi Arabia! Are we dancing with the devil? Got your GOAT converted to alcohol yet? HA!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I sure hope you don't mean WARD CHRUCHHILL the loon spreading hatred for our country.
W I N S T O N Churchill

The only place for the other one is "the mental ward" Read some of my other posts, you'll understand my position on this - that we are at risk of losing everything the founders fought and died for, everything that is good and righteous about the US and it's people.

The radicals islamists must be quelled and NOW. It will be UGLY - I hope we have the guts to do it.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
W I N S T O N Churchill

The only place for the other one is "the mental ward" Read some of my other posts, you'll understand my position on this - that we are at risk of losing everything the founders fought and died for, everything that is good and righteous about the US and it's people.

The radicals islamists must be quelled and NOW. It will be UGLY - I hope we have the guts to do it.

ROFLMAO...... I knew that.... I just had to put that in for the Far Left cheerleaders....:cheers

You're right, the other WARD should be in the mental ward. He's is on the wrong side.

I think the key to defeating the Radicals are the Moderates. They are the Key to defeating the Radicals. They are severely intimidated, and terrified. They are all cowering under rocks. It's their religion, they have to quell it. They will have help, but they have to take the initiative.

There will have to be some sort of "civil war" between the Radicals, and the Moderates to stop the aggression of Nazi Islam. By civil war I am not meaning blood shed on the moderates part, although the radicals will draw their blood.

The civil war will have to be the Moderate side standing up and using the Koran for what they say is the peaceful religion and forcing the radicals to stand down through their proficy.. Without them standing up and being counted, I see no peaceful solutions.

·
Registered
585 Posts

ROFLMAO...... I knew that.... I just had to put that in for the Far Left cheerleaders....:cheers

You're right, the other WARD should be in the mental ward. He's is on the wrong side.

I think the key to defeating the Radicals are the Moderates. They are the Key to defeating the Radicals. They are severely intimidated, and terrified. They are all cowering under rocks. It's their religion, they have to quell it. They will have help, but they have to take the initiative.

There will have to be some sort of "civil war" between the Radicals, and the Moderates to stop the aggression of Nazi Islam. By civil war I am not meaning blood shed on the moderates part, although the radicals will draw their blood.

The civil war will have to be the Moderate side standing up and using the Koran for what they say is the peaceful religion and forcing the radicals to stand down through their proficy.. Without them standing up and being counted, I see no peaceful solutions.
:agree Gulp!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Actually, it is really simple. One is either with us or against us. We are a soveriegn nation. If you are a Muslim and don't denounce what is going on to level us, kill us off, then leave the country.... and don't ever come back. You will enjoy the full protection of the law of the land if you take a stand. Take it, or get out. Enjoy the protection of Arabic law in your home country.

Im sick of it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Actually, it is really simple. One is either with us or against us. We are a soveriegn nation. If you are a Muslim and don't denounce what is going on to level us, kill us off, then leave the country.... and don't ever come back. You will enjoy the full protection of the law of the land if you take a stand. Take it, or get out. Enjoy the protection of Arabic law in your home country.

Im sick of it.
Amen! If you don't like our way of doing things then get the F*CK out. Either take a stand against the murderous hate-mongering Islamist radicals or go live and die with them. Your choice.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Amen! If you don't like our way of doing things then get the F*CK out. Either take a stand against the murderous hate-mongering Islamist radicals or go live and die with them. Your choice.

Last night on Hannity and Colmes they showed a video where a Jewish guy was giving a speech at a college. He was heckled by Muslim students. They shouted Anti-Semite insults. Typical $hit, Israel will be eliminated, down with Jews, death to Jews etc........

On video they were heard shouting Radical Islamic jargon antics were the same you see in mobs on the news. Downgrading the U.S.A. and killing us, saying they will take care of business here while our brother and sisters take care of business overseas. It was the same $hit you hear going on in Iran, etc.

This is scary and no one pays any attention to it. What was shown was basically Radical Muslims preaching death to us, just as you see on the news, except it was on our soil.

They should be rounded up and interrogated and see just what they are up to, like we don't already know. Can't do that though..... the ACLU and others are protecting them so they can help plot from the "inside" death to us as soon as the command is given. This was scary seeing the same hatred for us being screamed at a college HERE. This is going on in mosques all over the country, you can bank on that.

This tirade by them was blown off. Imagine if during WWII there was Nazi's in the U.S. doing this. Wouldn't happen.

Our enemy is among us just chomping at the bit to start up. A brief example was shown. What the hell has to happen here to make these groups and our fearless leaders that protect them wise up? I think we all know the answer except the ones that protect them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
This country needs another wake up call. I just hope no one gets hurt... The media ignores the real news and focuses on gossip and a biased opinion on everything. That includes Fox and CNN..

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This country needs another wake up call. I just hope no one gets hurt... The media ignores the real news and focuses on gossip and a biased opinion on everything. That includes Fox and CNN..
We had a wake up call. Look at us now. We can have another, and another but until the Government understands that Radical Islam is serious, we will keep fighting each other. Our leaders are so afraid to address this because if the do the terrorizing will escalate. They see these idiots so out of control and the hatred for us so deep, one wrong word will set the whole Muslim world on fire.

When that happens, god forbid. Our government is ignoring them thinking it is just rhetoric. When this jihad goes down we will not be prepared for it. They have rights you know, even as they slice us up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
AGREED Fox propaganda sucks
The thread is titled "Radical Islam in their own Words"...and refers to a show aired on the Fox channel.

Are you and the other guy/gal you parroted, in your eloquence, implying that the reality of the existence of "Radical Islam" is nothing more than propaganda?! That the Fox channel "made up" the contents of the show?

:confused

·
Registered
111 Posts
Judge

Our enemy does not have a navy, organized army, or air force.. The threat is not an imminent invasion and toppling of our government…

It’s terror… They do what they do to induce FEAR… How we react to terrorism is a gage of whether these terrorists succeeded or not…

9/11 was a HUGE success for Bin Laden… not only because of the damage done that day but how we reacted… or over-reacted…

We are a land of the brave… a land of the free…

What does it tell Bin Laden when we restrict our freedoms in the name of security… Cashing in our constitution to buy a little security…

It tells Bin Laden he’s a frickin genius… And he successfully instilled FEAR into the American people…

1 - 20 of 37 Posts