Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new GTO. I have a question about the radio. In the manual, it says the radio has FM1 & FM2 for presets. There is no FM1 or 2 on my radio, just FM, which means I only have 6 presets, not the 12. Is this correct? Yes I did press the FM button, it just stayed on FM(no 1 or 2). I even held it for a few seconds, nothing happened.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GoatHerder said:
Try using the Mode button on the steering wheel controls and see if it let's you select FM1 and FM2.

Greg
I tried that too and that doesn't work. Does everybody elses let them switch between FM1 & FM2?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Morbo said:
I tried that too and that doesn't work. Does everybody elses let them switch between FM1 & FM2?
Does ASM appear on the display by any chance? If so, hit the ASM switch to turn it off and then try selecting FM1 & FM2. ASM only allows you to have six stations programmed in automatically in the FM band.

Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GoatHerder said:
Does ASM appear on the display by any chance? If so, hit the ASM switch to turn it off and then try selecting FM1 & FM2. ASM only allows you to have six stations programmed in automatically in the FM band.

Greg
Oooh, I think asm IS in the display. I'll give it a try!

Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts