Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, will rally 2 wheels 14x7 fit on my 65 gto? I think they are meant for 67 and up? Wondering about back spacing ect.......also I'm running disc brakes up front, does that make a difference on these?

Here's the CL link, they look to be in good shape and a decent price and thought before I pull the trigger to check with a few experts on here as to fitment.

gto grand prix rally 2 14x7

Thanks,

Josh

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Given the condition and the price, they look to be a steal. They've been for sale since 5/3, are you sure they're still available? That's quite a deal if its all legit....

·
Registered
714 Posts
Interesting that they sat that long. As I understood it when I was looking, 14x7's seem the be the hardest to come by. Ultimately, I decided to go 15x7 and found them to be readily available, and cheaper.

Congrats on your score!

Chuck

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked em up tonight.......they are in great shape!!! Look darn good on the car!! The guy I got em from was great, I told him what I was putting them on. We were standing in his garage and he says "I've got a gto, come on back here and take a look". Well, behind his house was another garage, opened the door and there sat 4 GTO's!!!! Two 67's one convertible and two 69's one of which he was in the body work process. They were in kick a$$ condition and very nicely done. It was awesome to see all in one place!! Super nice guy that really knew his GTO's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts