Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it finally happened. I got robbed last night. They took my 2 12'' subs and my amp...ok, $300 loss right there....they somehow unlock my door and only take those, which confuses me...cause I had 3 cd cases filled, 2 tool boxes, and a ****load of $ in change....ok. what pisses me off the most is the fact that they steal this(no broken windows) but they didn't close my f*cking trunk...wtf you coulda at least done that then I wouldn't have known till I hooked my head unit up(I take it out every night)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Unfortunately that probably means they were somewhat more "professional" thiefs. Usually the more skilled thiefs only go in for certain types of things... the "newby" thiefs go in and grab everything in sight which makes it easier to catch them when all the stuff shows up in pawn shops.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Man, that stinks. I agree with Jason Rogers. If the shop that put this stuff in had the address where the robbery took place...

Guess that why insurance companies give you a discount for getting your VIN etched into everything. Makes sense to ID your electrical components, too, I guess.

Crappy way to kick off a nice summer weekend. On the bright side, at least they didn't bust your car up...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't have a shop install it. me and my friends did and I know they're not like that, but so far I have leads to who it is so just a matter of time to find out then things will get straightened out very very quickly ;) but yea, I know of a few people it could be that knew about it so, it's alright, **** happens

·
Registered
107 Posts
if i ever catch the little f******* that slashed my tires i am going to destroy them and everything they own. i dont care if someone is and idiot and destroys there own things but when your tires are 340. dollars a piece and two get screwed you just want to kill someone :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts