Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work tonight, a civic comes riding close to my bumper. I figure dumbass wants some action:rofl:. I wait till we get to a passing lane and go for it, the idiot try's to get the jump on me :confused(no such luck!) he comes from my left side attempting to pass me. His massive rice burner is screaming for all its worth, I drop it into 3rd(just to get the point across to him don't try a V8) and hammer it, didn't take long for him to shrink in me rear view mirror. I'd say the rapping was about 3 bus lengths in a matter of a short distance. The kicker is when he caught up to me I was turning to go home and this assclown get's pissed at me for beating him!!:mad: I mean what a sore looser!! He wanted to fight with me because I beat his POS civic. I mean if they cant race then dont try, and if you loose oh well modify your car more or get a better ride! I'm wondering does anyone else run into a situation like this??:confused

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
There is a guy who has a ricer civic si here at work that swears he gets 50 hp from a fart can, 40 from a tune, 38 from this, blah blah blah. When it comes to putting his money where his mouth is, he shuts up and gives me a sheepish smile. I think deep down inside, they all know that they are nothing. It's just harder to get some of them to admit it then others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts