Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's odd that some times I'll go a month or more without a challenge and then bam, on the same day 2-5 people challenge me.

Today was the day.

On my way into work. It was real early with very little traffic. A guy in a Jetta 2.0T closed in on me fast. I was in the right lane, him in the left. He slows and paces me then nails it. I gave chase.

He was modified and held up fairly decent till the numbers started getting large. From 50-100 I opened 2 cars and from 100-130 where we let off I opened another 5-6.

As we were slowing down we went past an 05-09 Mustang GT Vert. He came out for a run and him and the Jetta were pretty close. I pulled a bunch of cars this time on both.

As the three of us were slowing down we passed another 05-09 Mustang GT. This guy had a funky hood and hood scoop and an exhaust. I thought the hood was on there for a supercharger, but if this thing had a supercharger it was pretty sad. We ran from 75 till about 130 again and I put about 4 cars on him. It was pretty close till we got above 110 where the aerodynamics started to take it's toll on the Mustang.

Later on I saw a Shelby closing in on me. He tried to run me but it was over with pretty quickly. At first I thought it was a GT500, but once I slowed down enough and he passed me, it was only a plain old Shelby.

On the way home another Mustang wanted to play, but the traffic was just too heavy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great kills, doin GTO's proud

Love hearing a real woman sports car driver puttin them down. My wife slays them and plays them on a regular basis. Mostly it seems macho haters can't stand to see a woman in a car they will never own or that a woman can't drive, but they find out otherwise. Stay cool, stay GTO

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love hearing a real woman sports car driver puttin them down. My wife slays them and plays them on a regular basis. Mostly it seems macho haters can't stand to see a woman in a car they will never own or that a woman can't drive, but they find out otherwise. Stay cool, stay GTO
??????????

I'm not sure where the woman thing came from.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My bad

Only time I ever heard that Fergie name was with that Black Eye pea chick. Great kills anyway LOL. My girl still rocks in our Judge, shuttin the haters down every chance she gets, stay cool, stay GTO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts