Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '05 GTO and there seems to be a rattle or clicking sound coming from the rear back seat section - passenger side. (Inside the cabin). It ony occurs when I ride over certain bumps in the road. And when making turns and riding over small bumps.
It does not happen when someone is sitting in the passenger seat even though it's coming from the back seat.
Driving me crazy.
Has anyone experienced this problem? HELP!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah, you may want to check the rear seat cushions. They're made to pop out fairly easily (there's a little pull handle under each one), and one of them could be moving around on you.

Another thing to check seems really stupid, but can be a problem: The front passenger-side seatbelt. I've discovered mine banging against things. If you make certain the belt is hooked over the little lever that moves the seat forward, the belt should stay put.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rattle

I tried fooling with the seat belt. I even fastened it. Still get the noise.
You know I didn't even know that the rear seat head rests are adjustable.
Anyway there is a yellow pull cord behind the pasenger rear head rest. that may be the poblem or like someone said the seat could be loose.
Will let you guys know if I solve the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.