Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
That is the reason my insurance is so D&^ high !!! Gives are ride a bad name/rep , that is for sure.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
How much do you want to bet that the retard in the GTO was under 25?

This is exactly the situation I fear. Some retard racing on public roads (maybe drunk on Mad Dog 20/20) kills an innocent person in another car and sends two more to the hospital. And.....in a classic case of irony.....the drunk $hit walks away without a scratch.

I hope the jerk is hit by another drunk and severely crippled for life, not killed, maybe quadraplegic. With 3rd degree burns.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
"Welcome. You want to add more power? Why would you want to add more power, do you know how much power it has already? I think not. I shouldnt care but every time a "KID" comes on talking about adding more "suicide power" to a car that they have no idea about sounds crazy to me. I've been driving for over 15 years now and my 06 still gives me chills every time I drive it. You on the other hand are just starting to crawl sort of speak and you're already looking to kill yourself. My advise to you if you do end up buying this machine is to leave it the way it is and get use to driving it safe then do you're mods. Good luck to you, this not a honda."

This is why I said this to the 17 year old kid thinking of buying a gto!

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
"Welcome. You want to add more power? Why would you want to add more power, do you know how much power it has already? I think not. I shouldnt care but every time a "KID" comes on talking about adding more "suicide power" to a car that they have no idea about sounds crazy to me. I've been driving for over 15 years now and my 06 still gives me chills every time I drive it. You on the other hand are just starting to crawl sort of speak and you're already looking to kill yourself. My advise to you if you do end up buying this machine is to leave it the way it is and get use to driving it safe then do you're mods. Good luck to you, this not a honda."

This is why I said this to the 17 year old kid thinking of buying a gto!
good job! My leg starts trembling once I sit in the GTO and turn the key!!! ooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeewww... puff puff:willy:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
And here is the link to the mug-shot of the X-GTO driver....Also more video coverage.

KVIA.com El Paso, Las Cruces - Weather, News, Sports - UPDATE: Police identify suspects, victims in deadly street race

I win! I win!

The little jerk was 23 years old racing a friend 27. Both were Fort Bliss residents. Talk about irony, they survive a 15 month tour in Iraq to come home and face prison for felony manslaughter. Anybody see the post traumatic stress defense being prepped?

More evidence to support my theory that children shouldn't play with high powered automobiles on public roads.

Fort Bliss Soldiers Cause Fatal Crash While Street Racing | KAUZ News Channel 6 Texoma | Local Top Stories

·
Banned
27 Posts
I win! I win!

The little jerk was 23 years old racing a friend 27. Both were Fort Bliss residents. Talk about irony, they survive a 15 month tour in Iraq to come home and face prison for felony manslaughter. Anybody see the post traumatic stress defense being prepped?

More evidence to support my theory that children shouldn't play with high powered automobiles on public roads.

Fort Bliss Soldiers Cause Fatal Crash While Street Racing | KAUZ News Channel 6 Texoma | Local Top Stories
I am with you on this wing nut. I wish I could beat the **** out of these kids, two or three times, maybe even four. That could have been somebody in this forum driving in one of the other cars. Public roadways are not the place for this behavior. Events like this hurt our car insurance, and give great cars a bad reputation for being dangerous.

On a side note a lot of the news I have seen personally on the GTOs has not been the best. I have seen a lot of articles on accidents with these things, however the word GTO stands out to me on a piece of paper like Marilyn Monroe did years ago :) But these accidents and the strut rub and all those bad magazine critic reviews, ugh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts