Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RE: Dumb As* Move

On my way back from a Bev. Mo wine run (I was sober) on Bla-Bla-Bla road and I see this black 07-08 AMG CL63 roving through traffic and he darts in front of me at one of the many lights. We start off at normal speed when green and he floors it out about 35. I was on him like white on rice, but this old dude was crazzzy and he never let up, turn after turn. I backed off at about 140 and snuck home. Keep in mind this is a 45 road. No more of this chit, I feel like a high school kid. The track or the strip from now on…These Goats make me do dumb stuff…:eek: Hope no one phoned the CHP. They have shown-up at my front door before, but not in many years. Shades are shut and the door is locked...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yeah they really do make us do some really dumb stuff. Glad you didnt get caught.

Didnt they also start doing that stuff out there in California that if you get caught drag racing they tow your car and then make you see them CRUSH it.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah they really do make us do some really dumb stuff. Glad you didnt get caught.

Didnt they also start doing that stuff out there in California that if you get caught drag racing they tow your car and then make you see them CRUSH it.
I believe they can take your car if convicted of street racing, but I think they only crush them if you have stolen parts. Not sure how it works if you are still making payments. I really don’t want to know right about now…LOL…

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I believe they can take your car if convicted of street racing, but I think they only crush them if you have stolen parts. Not sure how it works if you are still making payments. I really don’t want to know right about now…LOL…
I know i seen it on some Car Craft magazine i'll try to find it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
watch out for those old men racers. they do have years of experience driving and usually don't have much to lose. and driving that mercedes so what if he gets a ticket or loses the car? he's probably got 4 more to back it up!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
being an occassional nut behind the wheel transends any age requirement.

just glad you are ok rich and it makes us all think whether we are driving the gto or the family truckster.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
watch out for those old men racers. they do have years of experience driving and usually don't have much to lose. and driving that mercedes so what if he gets a ticket or loses the car? he's probably got 4 more to back it up!
You bring up an excellent point about the older rich dudes. I still can’t believe how stupid I was. Hopefully folks will take some caution away from this thread and stay in one piece along with their fellow motorists… The block of wood has been inserted below the throttle...

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Bad boy, baad baad boy, I'm gonna put you across my lap and spank you!
:confused Note to self: Wear 3 pair of underwear when spending the night at Justin's house. Put loaded magazine in gun too.

Oh My - save the spanking for your wife Justin & post some Pics...:willy:
:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts