Pontiac GTO Forum banner

RE: GTO/G8 GTG May 23rd. Danville, CA

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  GM4life 
#1 ·
RE: GTO/G8 GTG May 23rd. Danville, CA

Hello Everyone,
The Paddock will be hosting a GTO/G8 GTG Show & Shine Sunday, May 23rd 2010 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. This event is open to everyone. The Paddock is a car enthusiast boutique located in Danville at the Livery. The Livery is just off 680 (50 yards) at the Sycamore Valley exit and offers many fine stores and restaurants to check out.

Details:
We’ll have a large portion of the parking lot roped-off just for us.
There will be a DJ spinning the latest and greatest tunes.
Lunch will be provided by 202 Grill; burgers, dogs, side dishes and non-adult beverages. Lunch served at 12:00 PM.
This event will be covered by the San Ramon Valley Times (I am told) so we should see a nice write-up.
Please don’t bring any silly juice. If you would like an adult beverage at the event there are several restaurants/bars to choose from, but you must consume at the establishment.
Bring all your lawn chairs, canopies and banners, zip ties and tape too.

The cost is $15 per person and covers everything, but booze . Paypal to richcascio@hotmail.com to register for this gig.

The Livery draws people from all over the Bay Area so there will be allot of folks checking out our rides and asking the usual questions. Be sure to have your baby all shinned-up and ready to show. This will be a KILLER event and a chance for us to hang out, show off our mean Goats/G8s and soak up some sunshine. Pretty high up there on the babe factor too; should be some nice views…
I could use two volunteers to help rope off the parking area Sunday morning at 8:30 AM. Thank you, Rich
Thanks a bunch to the Paddock owner Robert Robinson for hosting & Joel for helping me cover all the bases...

See less See more
#6 ·
We are at 21 Goats thus far and it looks like a bunch of Classics will be joining us too... (BUMP)...:cheers

The menu presented by The 202 Gill has been finalized.

1/3 Lb. Cheese burgers grilled on mesquite. (Niman Ranch beef. No antibiotics, added hormones, humanly raised, all natural vegetarian feed)
Homemade paper thin potato chips.
Homemade pasta salad.
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Bottled water, soda & diet soda
Of course plates, utensils, napkins & condiments will be provided.

#10 ·
Hmm. Let's chat at the event, lots of variables could be contributing to the mileage and not all are necessarily bad. There will also be peeps there that are FI and know way more than me...

BTW Folks - Pushing 40 Goats now including several classics and a few G8's. If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area please consider joining us...:party: Rich richcascio@hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.