Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Home Town Drive

Ya - I know, I need to get a life...Was bored this past Friday and took a video of my town. Driving from the Westside of town over to the Eastside. Long and boring, but some might indulge...:eek:

The weather was crappy because of the fires in Santa Cruz. I think there was also a decent sized blaze in San Jose on Friday...

May_23_2008_-_VID00003.AVI

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yes I did sit down and watch the entire clip.. I have to say I did enjoy it!!

Best part is ... during the whole clip is just watching a beast.. Then are the red light you put the music up, AHAH that goat is a gentle beast.

What im not happy about is that you took out the Mini-Goat! :mad:

fun video, keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad - the Mini Goat will never be left out again. BTW - You just gave my good luck charm an official name; Mini Goat...Thanks Buddy...:cheers

Yes I did sit down and watch the entire clip.. I have to say I did enjoy it!!

Best part is ... during the whole clip is just watching a beast.. Then are the red light you put the music up, AHAH that goat is a gentle beast.

What im not happy about is that you took out the Mini-Goat! :mad:

fun video, keep em coming.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
My bad - the Mini Goat will never be left out again. BTW - You just gave my good luck charm an official name; Mini Goat...Thanks Buddy...:cheers
if you put the video on youtube..i can watch it. Dam it....

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
LOL NJ's computer sucks!! doesnt open the most used website on earth! :lol: :willy:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
LOL NJ's computer sucks!! doesnt open the most used website on earth! :lol: :willy:
I use google all the time...I have to bring the site up and do a search for his videos to see if they work that way..... It is just when he post them here nothing comes up. Mac forever baby!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris – it’s not searchable on Google, only can be accessed on this forum. I just don’t get it? You can't open and play windows media player with a Mac?

I use google all the time...I have to bring the site up and do a search for his videos to see if they work that way..... It is just when he post them here nothing comes up. Mac forever baby!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts