Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard to argue your point, but I did enjoy watching it. They will not be with us too much longer I suspect...:willy:

That guy and his friend are freakin morons! They give the rest of us bikers a bad name.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Eventually those 2 morons luck will run out, when it does hopefully they won't take anyone else with them.

Maybe a Harley rider can answer this.....

Why is it guys on Harleys gun the throttle with the clutch engaged while going around a corner, coming to a stop and sitting at a traffic light? Will the engine choke and quit if ya don't?

When I am sitting at a light in the goat and a Harley guy is behind me gunning the throttle being cool, I return every goose he does with a goose of my own. I watch them to get their reaction, of the ones I notice, I don't think they get it.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
I imagine the Harleys of Ole would stall, and its like their signature for the new bike owners to do this while stopped. I never had a Harley I had a crotch rocket though. Wow, they were fun but they say you ride you slide!!! Just glas I got rid of her before the slide part came into effect!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
yah, whenever i ride dad's harley i notice the RPM will get VERY low at idle so i ussually do some slight revving. I still like to ride my WR450 better though. I have supermoto tires, and it gets +70 mpg. Not to mention its an easy way to get back in the local quarries to cool off in the summer. A few of my friends have sportbikes too, but none are as risky as those two, wow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts