Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: NJgoat - Look

Found this on Google, some nut and his Goat taking the long way home from the office…Thought this might encourage you to hang-on to your girl. No one here is giving up on you, especially not this guy, whoever he is…:rolleyes:

Turn the volume up Chris...:party:

Drive

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
I had a ten minute break today from the kids and took a nice little slow cruise along the Delaware River. :cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Found this on Google, some nut and his Goat taking the long way home from the office…Thought this might encourage you to hang-on to your girl. No one here is giving up on you, especially not this guy, whoever he is…:rolleyes:

Drive
Now I know where you live.:cheers. Nice ride. Go back roads on Highland and practice the twisties and launches.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny you should mention Highland’s. We use to have rolling-car parties somewhere on that stretch of road back in the 80’s, early high school, it’s a wonder no one died. The cops would sometimes find us, make us dump out the beer and send us on our way drunk as can be. Glad the laws have gotten much tougher because it was not a good situation in any respect…Thanks for bringing back that memory Dude…:eek::eek:

Now I know where you live.:cheers. Nice ride. Go back roads on Highland and practice the twisties and launches.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Funny you should mention Highland’s. We use to have rolling-car parties somewhere on that stretch of road back in the 80’s, early high school, it’s a wonder no one died. The cops would sometimes find us, make us dump out the beer and send us on our way drunk as can be. Glad the laws have gotten much tougher because it was not a good situation in any respect…Thanks for bringing back that memory Dude…:eek::eek:
I had some good times out there 88'-90. Went to MV. Had a GF that went to SR. "Party at Doherty road.":cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts

Drive
I wish I got a stick.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts