Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: NorCal GTO Shirts

Hey Folks - Just wanted to share some Pics. of the shirts we had made-up for us GTO addicts here in the San Francisco Bay Area. If there are other regions with the same deal it would be great to see some Pics...Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It really looks great you just gave me some pointers on my GTO club that im starting. I might just have to use the skyline also of the windy city.
Thanks Rich.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It really looks great you just gave me some pointers on my GTO club that im starting. I might just have to use the skyline also of the windy city.
Thanks Rich.
That sounds like a good idea Alex. The skyline was not my idea, but I do think it totally works...We combined the shirt disbursement with a GTG (get together) and everyone showed-up, imagine that…We had 33 Goats, it was a blast…Keep us posted on your GTO Club…:cheers
YouTube - Jan 03 2007 - VID00008

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That SAP Cyclone Grey is gorgeous!

Hey Rich I see you don't have the 18's on yet. Soon?
Nope, no time soon Aram. The layoff bullet has been dodged for now, but more are slated for early January. The belt will stay tight for most of 09 I suspect. This chit is such a drag, I don't want to be an "adult" anymore...:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts