Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Start-Up Video

228/232 – 595-595 cam, SLP catless LT’s, SLP LMI exhaust, ported, polished intake & TB, AEM CAI, stainless steel filter, throttle body spacer, Piss off the neighbors loud…

412 butt HP...:)
666 Warm Start Up

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
:agree Good question :lol::lol:

PDQ I hate you! you have my Dream setup! :willy:

Sounds sick! :cheers

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya – I have loved SLP stuff from the get-go. Under acceleration it’s mind numbing, loud is not a word worthy of the sound level. My neighbors tolerate it; they are actually pretty cool about the whole loud car thing…I put up with their kids denting my garage door with soccer balls, it’s an even trade-off.

The plate is an old vanity plate that read 6664FUN; I painted over the 4FUN for the sake of the video. Tried to get just 666, but that was taken many years ago...:)

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
dam, I cant get your videos to work.....nice plate.....Satan? SNL! The church lady:willy:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris – what is the deal with your computer? Tell me what you are seeing and I will try to fix…I have not gotten any other failure messages about the Google link…:confused

dam, I cant get your videos to work.....nice plate.....Satan? SNL! The church lady:willy:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Chris – what is the deal with your computer? Tell me what you are seeing and I will try to fix…I have not gotten any other failure messages about the Google link…:confused
FOR SOME REASON, I CLICK ON YOUR POST AND ALL THAT COMES UP IS A GOOLE HEADING AND THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR VIDEO...EVERYTHING BELOW THAT IS ALL WHITE..NOTHING...I HAVE A IBOOK G4 BUT DONT THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM....NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER VIDEOS....DUNNO BROTHER....IM JUST MISSIN' OUT

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Don't know what the issue is either. Only thought I have is to log-in under a Dif. user and use a Google friendly portal. Give that a shot...

FOR SOME REASON, I CLICK ON YOUR POST AND ALL THAT COMES UP IS A GOOLE HEADING AND THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR VIDEO...EVERYTHING BELOW THAT IS ALL WHITE..NOTHING...I HAVE A IBOOK G4 BUT DONT THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM....NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER VIDEOS....DUNNO BROTHER....IM JUST MISSIN' OUT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts