Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RE: Tire Shredding Burnout

This shop does all my Mods. & Tuning here in the Bay Area. One of the customers decided to hammer his GTO so I thought I would share. Enjoy...:willy:

Second Vid. is the owner (Robert) doing some night driving in his Corvette. Third Vid. is a sick Corvette on a short run.

Fun Stuff/Videos

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know 04YJ, but his RWHP is 576 according to his Dyno. which you can access on the link. If its a must know you could call, or e-mail the shop...

Do you know what is mods are, the cam sounds really good

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
I couldnt beat my goat that bad! Nice ride, but I can understand racing it once in awhile, but d&*! That is crazy.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree with you. I have done one short burn out since owning the Goat and it felt like beating-up my little brother. Cool to look at, but not my style. I think the last Vid. of the Yellow Corvette is the best...

I just don't get the whole tire burn out thing. I guess it's cool for some but, personally, I just don't understand what someone gets out of doing that. Oh well! To each his own. Both rides sound pretty nasty though. Nasty in a good way that is.

·
Registered
621 Posts
That's an instruction video on how to put 10,000 miles on your car in one minute. I don't get it but it was amusing to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts