Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In what block will I find the date that my car came off the line AND how do I read that date? Same question concerning determining the color that my rear spoiler would have been painted? And one last question, on the Judge, are the hood scoops gloss/semi/flat/matte/or ???, and is there any texture for the paint. The car is being painted this week and I am having an impossible time finding the answers in order to do this car right. Thank you

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Dropped you an email @ lunch today. Your '70 Polar white Judge has a white rear spoiler, no WT-7 listed & did not list black stripes in the stripe box. Blue stripes. Sorry, do not have a PPG paint mix code on the stain black hood scoop inserts. They were def satin black, years ago, had the paint mixed for the scoops in my previous Orbit orange/ black int 4 spd Judge. Best!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dropped you an email @ lunch today. Your '70 Polar white Judge has a white rear spoiler, no WT-7 listed & did not list black stripes in the stripe box. Blue stripes. Sorry, do not have a PPG paint mix code on the stain black hood scoop inserts. They were def satin black, years ago, had the paint mixed for the scoops in my previous Orbit orange/ black int 4 spd Judge. Best!
Could you send me the same? Im trying to figure out what date my car came off the Line as well, I found this build sheet on the gas tank :D Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts