Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Wow Eric, that thing is coming a long way in a hurry! :party:

Looking good. So putting the finish coat on soon eh? :cool

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm totally Jones-ing!:party::willy: I can smell the broiling rubber smoke, and picture the disgusted/horrified looks on the prius driving, safety monitors, and whining pinko, i-phone toting.........:rofl::rolleyes:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am jealous that you started with such a clean car! Cant wait to see it done and running. my 70 is getting something like a window sticker or plate frame that states "This car uses less gasoline than your Prius" or something to that effect... It does, really it does!

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Brian, me too...I figured once I flushed the firewall, what the heck! I 'm sending you a PM now....E

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
I'm totally Jones-ing!:party::willy: I can smell the broiling rubber smoke, and picture the disgusted/horrified looks on the prius driving, safety monitors, and whining pinko, i-phone toting.........:rofl::rolleyes:

Nothing like pulling up next to a Prius and revving your goat to drown out any comments from the "safety monitors." And with a "blower.............."

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
not long now. didnt you say the doors and fenders are already done? the body lines around the wheel openings look like knife blades. :eek: you will be huntin clips and scratchin paint before you know it.:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shane, Yes basically all the body is "ready for final prep and paint", except the hood. I can't wait to drop tools on it, drag the engine across a fender, have one of my fat/drunk friends lean against it with their keys and belt buckle, etc...:willy::rofl:, I will TRY to be careful.....actually the nose will go on, then come off for engine install. Then go on again for wiring,etc....final buff out AFTER the messy stuff is done. Eric:cheers

1 - 20 of 30 Posts