Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have had the goat less than a month and just got rear ended. Some chick in a Mercedes decided not to stop on time at a red light. I figured if I was ever going to get in a crash in this car I wouldn't be around to talk about it after and it would be my fault, but NOOOOOOOOO...

She hit me hard enough I thought for sure there would be significant damage as she pushed me into the intersection. However, the goat takes a licking and keeps on ticking. There is a scratch on the lower part of the bumper and thats all I could see so far but it was dark. Updates to come. Oh yeah -When someone rearends you - remember to get their plate number. I was too distraught and forgot. Then she left after telling me some long ass insurance policy number and name and phone number. We'll see what the Ponticrack po-poes say tomarrow, as they were too busy to take a report tonight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.