Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, how many of you actually like the rear bucket seats? I love them, but I have heard many say they would rather have just a regular bench seat. Sports cars with a rear seat should always have buckets all the way around. What do you think of them?

Red_Wing_2121

·
Registered
265 Posts
There's a back seat in my GTO??

But seriously folks, for the very few times I will ever use it, the buckets will be fine.

---Larry

·
Registered
83 Posts
sat in the back seat once when I let my wife drive the 3 miles home from a freinds house. These are among the most comfortable rear seats I have ever been in. Much better support than any bench, and at 6'1, my head was not wacking the roof. :cool

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have never sat in the back seat of the GTO, let alone anywhere in a GTO. But I just think the looks alone are great.

Red_Wing_2121

·
Registered
18 Posts
My kids and their car seats love it back there. When I crawled back there, I was amazed at how comfortable they were and the space I had for being 6' 240. Getting in was the only minor inconvenience. My kids can get in w/o me sliding the seat.

- Dieter

·
Registered
590 Posts
look good, feel good, kids love'em, overall quality of material good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I guess that I have to be the oddball of the group and say that I do not find my back seats to be enjoyable at all :( However, I am 6'5" and have to sit with my head all bent and crooked. Being 6'5" I don't find many back seats to be enjoyable so I would guess that you would have to throw my opinion out unless you are my height or taller :)

Chuck

·
Registered
83 Posts
All the reason to remain in the drivers seat! With your height, is there any vehicle you can sit in the back seat of (performance or not) w/out contorting your body besides a shoe box style, massive SUV. Just curious...... :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts