Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic of recessed grilles on a GTO. They looked awesome. It had a different lower clip too. Does anyone know if these grilles will fit in a stock 04 clip? Thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think it is part of a dealer installed appearance package for $2,995 for the '05. I don't think you can just buy the recessed grills(yet).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they are available, and yes they fit the stock 04 front clip.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I try to give answers to questions when people ask them when I know the answer. I know, you have probably been around a long time and are sick of the same old questions, but you know what, some one else is always going to want to know the answer, reguardless of how many times it has been asked and answered. Complaining about it isn't really helping anyone.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Purdone said:
I try to give answers to questions when people ask them when I know the answer. I know, you have probably been around a long time and are sick of the same old questions, but you know what, some one else is always going to want to know the answer, reguardless of how many times it has been asked and answered. Complaining about it isn't really helping anyone.
You've got some things to learn. I won't be the only one to complain about this. It happens on every forum. That's why there's a SEARCH button.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been on plenty of forums. I've also found that search buttons suck on most of them. I've also found that there are plent of people who are going to bitch and attack others just cause they feel like or have nothing else to do. You've wasted your own time by posting "click the search button." You could have just clicked the back button.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
djdub & Purdone - Take it offline please. We don't need the bickering on the forum. :cheers
I agree. This forum is beginning to sound like the M3 Forum of a year or so ago which is why I don't follow it anymore. As my mother used to say, if you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all.

·
Registered
386 Posts
jerhofer said:
I agree. This forum is beginning to sound like the M3 Forum of a year or so ago which is why I don't follow it anymore. As my mother used to say, if you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all.
Wow, this sounds so different than everything else in any forum anywhere on the net. Please. :rolleyes: I helped Purdone with his questions, but also noticed he was asking the same questions on multipe threads. I merely helped him out by asking him to use the search button. No flaming just "words of wisdom", so that he doesn't get flamed for his actions. Everybody here needs to lighten up. This is all standard practice on any internet forum.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hopefully he won't get flamed for his actions. Please keep it civil here. No flaming of newbies (or long time members) for doing something so simple as asking a question in two places.

If you have a problem with a member pm me or 05GTO to take care of it. We would appreciate it if you would be helpful and friendly rather than rude to other members.

:cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
Hopefully he won't get flamed for his actions. Please keep it civil here. No flaming of newbies (or long time members) for doing something so simple as asking a question in two places.

If you have a problem with a member pm me or 05GTO to take care of it. We would appreciate it if you would be helpful and friendly rather than rude to other members.

:cheers
I'm not trying to be rude, nor do I feel that any of my posts were rude in nature. Under the other thread, I was the first to post the answer to Purdones question, with no sarcasm or flaming in any manor. On this thread, I jokingly said he was a pro on this subject and that was sarcastic due to my assistance with the query. I did not intend to be rude. But i guess it was my mistake not to add the :cheers to the end of my sarcasm.

·
Registered
160 Posts
No prob. :cheers

I'm just trying to head off any of the flames of newbies that you referred to. I have seen it get a bit rough on new members on some forums and I'd like to keep that from happening here.

Of course the occasional newbie is going to come along that is going to do things so stupid that he'll get jumped on. ;) Hopefully we can keep that to a minimum.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
No prob. :cheers

I'm just trying to head off any of the flames of newbies that you referred to. I have seen it get a bit rough on new members on some forums and I'd like to keep that from happening here.

Of course the occasional newbie is going to come along that is going to do things so stupid that he'll get jumped on. ;) Hopefully we can keep that to a minimum.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rhino74 said:
It was under $250 for the pair. You need to pull the whole front bumper cover off to swap out the inserts, looks like a royal PITA to do
Actually it is easy. I installed mine yesterday. The whole front facia is held on with 5 tiny screws and two built-in snap clips. I had the front facia off in less than 3 minutes.

Randy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts