Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure it's not indicitave of the rest of you guys to do this sh!t, because I've met a lot of GTO owners, and most of them are real cool...

plus I generally don't race on the highway unless I have to 1) because it's dangerous and 2) because I have 6 speeding tickets thus far, and I'd like to avoid jail time...
but this red goat in Killeen I ran across the other day was acting like a real douchewaffle...tailgating and gawking with all his buddies in the car, and after several attempts to let him pass, and get out of his way I realized he didn't want to pass, he just wanted to annoy me, so.....

I checked for traffic ahead on the freeway, and it was clear for at least a half mile or so...and I gave him the boot.

so..red GTO kid, if you're on here, please avoid tailgating and douchebaggery in general.
You need rehab.

:rolleyes:
+

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I own a red GTO m6 in killeen but I am generally not a retard when I drive and rarely haul anybody around. And around that time period I had to let a coworker borrow my car so it may have been him. idk

well if it was me sorry bought the mix up if you thought i was trying something stupid or driving bad.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I own a red GTO m6 in killeen but I am generally not a retard when I drive and rarely haul anybody around. And around that time period I had to let a coworker borrow my car so it may have been him. idk

well if it was me sorry bought the mix up if you thought i was trying something stupid or driving bad.
Forgot to mention...the driver was wearing a cowboy hat.

Probably wasn't you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts