Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i had the stripes for a while now, but finally got pix posted. my buddy and i did it ourselves. i think it looks real nice. i especially like the tapered stripes on the hood. the pix are available in the gallery. the pix were taken on mcchord afb.

·
Registered
590 Posts
nice original idea :cheers

by the way, sal zaino wrote me, that's it is OK to put polish on them, and I like mine even more with zaino on them. :D

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Looks SHARPE!!!!!!!! :cheers

but ...........

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
another Silver GTO, I never should of believed my salesman when he told me I had the only 05' Silver one made.....

Maybe I'll trade mine for a ........ HHR :willy:

not

·
Registered
590 Posts
GTO judge said:
Looks SHARPE!!!!!!!! :cheers

but ...........

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
another Silver GTO, I never should of believed my salesman when he told me I had the only 05' Silver one made.....

Maybe I'll trade mine for a ........ HHR :willy:

not
Get the 5.3L V8 HHR. There's not many of those either :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
GTO Judge,,,

I live in a relatively small city... there are 2 quicksilver 05 goats,,, mine and one other with an automatic.... what do you supposed they deaker got in after i bought the only goat on the lot.. yep,, another quicksilver goat only with red interior... so far.. i've seen the above 3 silver 05's,,, 1 silver 04, 1 blue 04, 1 black 04, 1 red 04

I guess the only advantage to multiple quicksilver goats.. is.. .But officer.. it had to be that other silver goat.... course the 04 has handicapped plates on it.. now it's probably a sure thing there aren't 2 silver 04 goats with handcap plates on them here so he's pretty well screwed on using that excuse.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
goatsandstrats said:
GTO Judge,,,

I live in a relatively small city... there are 2 quicksilver 05 goats,,, mine and one other with an automatic.... what do you supposed they deaker got in after i bought the only goat on the lot.. yep,, another quicksilver goat only with red interior... so far.. i've seen the above 3 silver 05's,,, 1 silver 04, 1 blue 04, 1 black 04, 1 red 04

I guess the only advantage to multiple quicksilver goats.. is.. .But officer.. it had to be that other silver goat.... course the 04 has handicapped plates on it.. now it's probably a sure thing there aren't 2 silver 04 goats with handcap plates on them here so he's pretty well screwed on using that excuse.
:lol: :lol:

I HAD the only silver one around my area.... The one that I originally ordered finally arrived, and a customer walked in just before it was delivered to the dealership and purchased it. I'm told he paid full price, with no negotiating. He also got the body kit, full price. The dealer also told me a guy from MD drove up to see a silver one since he's never seen one, and wanted it if the guy that purchased it backed out, he didn't.........So, now there are 2 of us.... difference is mine was almost 8K cheaper.

I was told he is going to pimp his out with high tech wheels and graphics, and plans on taking it to the track and racing it. I was told his first run there was 12.2....and he's sure after replacing the stock wheels with high tech ones he can get it in the 11's...... I don't know bout that but.......

Me thinks I'll keep mine pure.

There is just no GTO's around here. Only a few 05's and a few 04's. I think I've only seen maybe 4 on the road since I got mine back in May.

·
Registered
153 Posts
sno-rydr said:
well, i had the stripes for a while now, but finally got pix posted. my buddy and i did it ourselves. i think it looks real nice. i especially like the tapered stripes on the hood. the pix are available in the gallery. the pix were taken on mcchord afb.
The stripes look great but..... I thought only sissies put stripes on their goats. ;)

BTW, is the interior red, too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.