Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about pulling the trigger on an 06. Strongly considering Blue and not real sure about the interior yet. Was leaning towards Blue/Blue but also considering Blue/Black.

In addition to the Blue I am also considering Red. I am having a hard time distinguishing (via the net...haven't been to the dealer lately) between the two different Red colors available for 06. Judging by the color combo poll that was created not many people own Spice. Can you post up your good pictures so that I can see the differences.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey CMD,

Check out my gallery. I only have 1 group of 4 pics. I just uploaded 4 more, but there is a delay so they're coming.

Get a GTO (in Red :rolleyes: ) You will not be disapointed :D
Actually, every color I have seen, I've liked.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robertr2000 said:
Hey CMD,

Check out my gallery. I only have 1 group of 4 pics. I just uploaded 4 more, but there is a delay so they're coming.

Get a GTO (in Red :rolleyes: ) You will not be disapointed :D
Actually, every color I have seen, I've liked.
Yours looks slightly darker (I like it) than others i have seen. Even GoatGirl's is the same color (Spice) but looks different in the pictures. Maybe there really isn't a way to tell the differences in photos. I guess I just need to go see them in person.

·
Registered
456 Posts
CMD said:
Yours looks slightly darker (I like it) than others i have seen. Even GoatGirl's is the same color (Spice) but looks different in the pictures. Maybe there really isn't a way to tell the differences in photos. I guess I just need to go see them in person.

All the Red's are different and Pictures very in color so much, it's hard to get a good idea of the actual color.

The only way is in person, I happened to like Spice Red the Best (of all colors) so that's the one I bought.

Good Luck :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.