Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
noz34me said:
Not aware of there even being an '07 planned. Everything I've read suggests '06 may be the last year.
I woud say get one now... 06 is suppose to be the last year Holden has stated that the monaro as we know it is dead after 06. With the new Camro coming who know if pontiac will see another GTO You know how GM can be sometimes:rolleyes: They said there is a possibility of a new GTO but they aren't commited to it, from what i've read.

·
Registered
154 Posts
From what I have read, there will be no '07 GTO and the redesigned Camaro and possible GTO will not be until '08 or '09 at the earliest.

·
Registered
454 Posts
keep waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.......by the time a new design comes out(if ever) the rest of us will have already enjoyed our cars for 3-4 years or more
Its just like electronics....why should I buy a new computer now when I know the ones that will come out in 07 will be better?????

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
noz34me said:
Not aware of there even being an '07 planned. Everything I've read suggests '06 may be the last year.
Talked to my salesman where i bought my GTO and he said this year will be the last!Go buy em up!

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Camaro concept car was shown last week at the auto show. If they decide to go ahead with it or something similar, it will be built starting in 2008 or 2009.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.