Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas from the Middle East, lest we not forget our brothers and sisters, fighting for freedom in a foreign land. While you are home with your families and loved ones, say a prayer in hopes that they too will make it home to there friends and family.

Fly your flags high this holiday season in support of the men and women who safe guard our freedom.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all :cheers :party:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Right back at you. God bless and thanks for all you do. I will certainly say a special prayer for all our men and women that make it possible for us to enjoy our freedom in the good ol' USA. May each one of you have a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year, but most of all, may you too, make it home safe!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I am not in the military anymore, I choose to be over here. But the troops however do not, that is why I send this out in there honor.

·
Registered
111 Posts
A big merry christmas to all serving... Upmost gratitude and thanks to the families that have sacrificed...

And a big FU for those that sent them there (the occupation of Iraq that is). These jackasses sacrificed nothing...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all the Soldiers, Marines, Airman, and Sailors. We all here in the GTO Community salute you. And old saying when I was in the Army; "Kill'em All, let God sort them out"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Purplehaze.

I retired from the Army in 1999 after 24 years. I have a soldier over there in Kuwait......her name is SFC Rebecca Fish. She was in my section when she was a Private....and turned out to be a fast tracker and outstanding leader. If you run into her, tell her I was bragging about her......on the GTO Forum. BTW, before she left for Kuwait, she and her husband stopped by for a visit and they both got the thrill of riding in my Goat.

All soldiers are in my prayers everyday! I know first hand what they're going through.

·
Registered
112 Posts
To all my brothers in the Suck, stay off the skyline and watch out for those short rounds, we're praying for you. And to all the rest of you (army, navy, air force), thanks for supporting our warriors over there:rofl:. Semper fi.

0311, everything else is just support...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts