Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I Finally Found Out How. For Anybody's Info The Procedure Is, with The New Key Put It In The Ignition And Turn It To Run. After About 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Once. Turn Ignition Off Then Back On. After 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Twice. Turn Ignition Back Off And On. After Another 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Three Times. Then Start The Car. It Should Start. Then Turn Off Car And Remotely Lock And Unlock Doors With The New Remote. This Will Not Remove Other Keys That Are Programed. NOTE: YOU HAVE 5 MIN. TO TURN THE CAR TO OFF AFTER THE CHURP AND 5 SEC. TO TURN IT BACK ON

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
terry brennan said:
I Finally Found Out How. For Anybody's Info The Procedure Is, with The New Key Put It In The Ignition And Turn It To Run. After About 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Once. Turn Ignition Off Then Back On. After 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Twice. Turn Ignition Back Off And On. After Another 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Three Times. Then Start The Car. It Should Start. Then Turn Off Car And Remotely Lock And Unlock Doors With The New Remote. This Will Not Remove Other Keys That Are Programed. NOTE: YOU HAVE 5 MIN. TO TURN THE CAR TO OFF AFTER THE CHURP AND 5 SEC. TO TURN IT BACK ON.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
terry brennan said:
terry brennan said:
I Finally Found Out How. For Anybody's Info The Procedure Is, with The New Key Put It In The Ignition And Turn It To Run. After About 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Once. Turn Ignition Off Then Back On. After 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Twice. Turn Ignition Back Off And On. After Another 10 Min. The Horn Will Churp Three Times. Then Start The Car. It Should Start. Then Turn Off Car And Remotely Lock And Unlock Doors With The New Remote. This Will Not Remove Other Keys That Are Programed. NOTE: YOU HAVE 5 MIN. TO TURN THE CAR TO OFF AFTER THE CHURP AND 5 SEC. TO TURN IT BACK ON.
GOOD LUCK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts