Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
There is more room on the GTO than on a Camaro Z28!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seriously-- is there a tool or trick or voodoo spell or something I'm lacking to get those damned things off? My Bimmers were frikkin' easy compared to this bee-yotch!

B

·
0 Posts
they are probably those go-to-hell platinum plugs, which should be pulled out and trashed the second you get your car!!! My 98, 97 AND 95 Camaro's all had those plugs in there and as soon as I got them home, ripped the plugs out and put in Autolite's! My mustangs had platinum plugs and every single time I did a plug change, the tips disappeared. Never again.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dvillar said:
I pulled all of my plug wires out to install headers... It was tit... Just pull, no problem

Keep in mind that those have been in my car for 48,000 miles...a bit of corrosion has probably formed...because those feckers are on there.

I'm putting NGK TR55s in and Taylor 10.5 plug wires from our very own GTODEALER-- thanks, Steve!

Thanks for the steer to those implements of destruction, MIke!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
Keep in mind that those have been in my car for 48,000 miles...a bit of corrosion has probably formed...because those feckers are on there.

I'm putting NGK TR55s in and Taylor 10.5 plug wires from our very own GTODEALER-- thanks, Steve!

No problem man! BTW, to everyone else.... I can hook you up on these wires CHEAP! Let me know! :cheers

B

·
0 Posts
Groucho said:
No problem Groucho. I may not have a sports car now but I have been working on cars for almost 10 years now. I know a few tricks. :-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts