Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Floridians I am looking for some help. I am trying to find a 65(ish) GTO to rent for the holidays.

Here’s the deal:

• My dad has everything and it is generally impossible to find holiday gifts for him.
  • I thought it would be a fun present to find a 65’ GTO (like he used to have in high school) to take to the movies/dinner and to cruise in during the holiday weekend.
  • Buying a GTO on my budget is out of the question (sorry dad, maybe when I graduate!) so I am looking for a local owner who is willing to rent his/her car for 1-2 or 3 days.
I am currently in Gainesville attending dental school and my family lives in the Tampa Clearwater area. If there are any owners local to the Tampa area I would love to talk to you about what price would be fair for such an arrangement.
Clearly this is a long shot and I’m sure there are insurance concerns/distance limits and other important details that would need to be discussed, but if you are interested please respond.

Also, I have looked for exotic car/classic car rental places but none stock a GTO (if you know of one please respond as well)

Thanks!
-Mike:cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
I sent you a PM with details of a local guy who may be able to help you out with your search.

I know it's been a while since this was posted...but just in case you check again...

·
Registered
1 Posts
@cgseaman I've come 7 years late to see this forum. I too like the gentleman/woman before me has a father who needs a day in a GTO! He'll be turning 50 in December and I know a day in his dream car would make his LIFE! I live in the Tampa, FL area, if you know of some man/woman who could help me, please PM me! Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts