Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headlights on my nephew's 69 weren't working and figured out that the light switch in the dash had gone bad. We have a new switch but I'm not sure how to transfer the pull handle shaft out of the old and put in the new. This does have the hideway headlights so the vacuum hoses are in place. I've searched this thing and could not find this post anywhere, but I'm new on this and may have overlooked. Regardless, any help is appreciated. Thanks...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Headlights on my nephew's 69 weren't working and figured out that the light switch in the dash had gone bad. We have a new switch but I'm not sure how to transfer the pull handle shaft out of the old and put in the new. This does have the hideway headlights so the vacuum hoses are in place. I've searched this thing and could not find this post anywhere, but I'm new on this and may have overlooked. Regardless, any help is appreciated. Thanks...
look at your new switch. you will see a small spring loaded button like thing. you have to hold that down while pulling the handle. it should come right out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts