Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellow GTO Owners,

I haven't contacted the dealership yet, so I thought I'd try to communicate with the members first. I was hoping to make a few exterior modifications to my 2004 GTO. So my questions are this? Will the 2005 Hood bolt up and fit properly on a 2004? Also, I was looking to add a Borla (headers back) exhaust, with the dual exhaust. Therefore, I was wondering, How can I locate the Bumber Skin(or comparible) with the cut-outs for dual exhaust. Can the dealership order a Bumber Skin for a 2005 GTO and bolt it up to a 2004 or have there been alterations to the body dimensions on the 2005 and newer?

Thanks in advance,
Go Pujols!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I drive an 04 also, and yes the 05 hood will mount properly (I have installed it on my vehicle). The dealer should be able to order the rear facia, but you could find it cheaper elsewhere (ebay or a salvage yard, etc, etc,). I had an independent body shop do my work though. Check out my avatar to the left. That is a pic of my 04. BTW, no other body alterations were necessary...:cool

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Rear bumpers in salvage yards should be getting plentiful, since I would assume few of these cars are hit in the ass, but many are probably piling into things from the front!:rofl: Mustang rear bumpers tho- - may be rare.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.