Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first repo'd retro Mustang GT while driving by the credit union yesterday!

Have yet to see or hear of any GTO's repo'd. But then, we always knew we had our act together better, didn't we?

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Anything can happen to people. People come ill and can't work! Could have been someone you know and love! We should just be happy we can work and keep what we work hard for. just my .02:cheers

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good point, but If I became ill and couldn't work, I'd still want to go in the garage and look at my GTO for inspiration to recover.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
:agree I hear ya there!

·
Registered
212 Posts
GTOtbird said:
Good point, but If I became ill and couldn't work, I'd still want to go in the garage and look at my GTO for inspiration to recover.
:agree You got that right... Been lookin at my Harley for 5 years now (blown out back). :eek:

Still workin, still drive'n the goat.:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I can speak from actual life experiance, UP until 03/07/06 I was a healthy 33 yo Male exercised daily, YMCA or running at the park etc.... As of 03/07/06 at approximatly 0930 hrs cst. I sustained a T12 burst and many other injuries. If it wasnt for me having disability Insurance on my loan notes I would be not just GTO less but homeless as well. I guess what I'm saying is have plenty of Insurance and the main point - Value your health and well being, because it could be taken away at anytime...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys bring up some good points; just struck me this morning seeing it sitting there with all the rice burners and other cars I'm used to seeing people default on the payments- - - -

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, i have all kinds of insurance so when i do get hurt i can keep the gto. I am a professional fire breather, so its not a matter of if you get seriously burned. Its when, where, and how bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts