Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. My wife has a 1969 GTO that we would like to do a full restoration on this fall. (2008) (Frame-off and engine pulled and painted.) I live in Central Pennsylvania. Does anyone know of anyone in Central or Northeastern Pa. that knows Goats and can do a really good job on GTO's???? I'd like to show it at AACA National Shows when finished. I have restored a 1954 Ford Mainline that has taken all the National Trophies and 3 Grand National 3rds. I would like to see the same happen with the GTO. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tomgoat,
There is a place in Lebanon, Pa. that has turned out some really nice Goats. The name of the place is Triangle Classic Cars and restoration. There website is Triangle Classic Cars - Home. Last year they had a 66 GTO restomod they took around Central Pa. that I saw winning awards all the time. I have never delt with this place but I would check them out now if my car was not finished. A guy that is looking to join my club (SVGTO Tigers) just sent me pictures of his 69 Judge that he had done there and it looks real sharp.
I hope this helps and good luck

Andy Kear
SVGTO Tigers
Treasurer
Home Susquehanna Valley GTO Tigers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts