Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1969 GTO, 400, 4sp, Goldenrod Yellow. 2005 GTO, 6.0, 6M, Yellowjacket with dealer installed sunroof
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent the better part of an hour picking and posting pics in the restoration pages, which I can see all of them, and thought these would be of interest and helpful to others.

However, feedback is that these are not showing for anyone but me.

SO, are these pics not wanted and welcomed?

Test pic of the finished car below:

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
1969 GTO
220 Posts
Pictures are always wanted and helpful

On your other thread for some reason some of the pictures you posted we could not seem them on our end.

Are you posting the pictures from a hosting site? Which maybe causing a conflict with you trying to post them here.

By the way thats nice looking 69 you have there.....

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
There are many format conflicts and restrictions, which all vary from device to device. This site has no base settings, which block media from being posted. In fact, if anything, it's lenient.

Beyond settings, the consensus of everone on the forum is that we wish to see as many pictures as possible, so it's certainly not on our end.

·
Registered
1969 GTO, 400, 4sp, Goldenrod Yellow. 2005 GTO, 6.0, 6M, Yellowjacket with dealer installed sunroof
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there any way to ensure that if I spend another hour posting pics they will actually show up?

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
Is there any way to ensure that if I spend another hour posting pics they will actually show up?
As I mentioned, whatever the issue is, it's on your end, so it's tough for me to guarantee that it wont happen, because I don't know what PC you have, where the pics are stored, what format that they're in, and what the integrity of your upload network is.

This is site is "EXTREMELY MEDIA FRIENDLY".

You can either:
  • Right click on any picture, select copy, and then paste it right into your post.
  • Or select the picture icon below your post (highlighted), and then direct it to where your pictures are stored on your PC.
    Rectangle Font Software Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have never had any problems using the paperclip button that is below the post window to attach and post jpg photo files...

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Slope

I post from a computer, not a phone, however. If you are using a phone, you'll need somebody else's help...I can't even figure my phone out...lol. This paperclip allows you to select your photo, one at a time, from you files. Once selected, you have the option for adding the photo as a Thumbnail or Full Image (I always use Full Image)...

Rectangle Parallel Font Beige Electric blue

You must put your typing cursor in your post where you want the photo to appear and then click the Thumbnail or Full Image button.

Hope that helps because it is a real bummer to spend so much time for not. As armyadarkness mentioned, this site is the friendliest site for posting that I have seen. It just takes some time to learn the new tricks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It can be tricky that's why I hardly post any pictures at all :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I am seeing there is a method and just dragging them from Google pics doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
Yes, I am seeing there is a method and just dragging them from Google pics doesn't work.
Okay, again, without knowing your setup, no one will be able to guide you.

If you have them on a cloud, then download them to your PC dsektop, click the picture button that I showed you, and point to your PC desktop when it asks you to find them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, again, without knowing your setup, no one will be able to guide you.

If you have them on a cloud, then download them to your PC dsektop, click the picture button that I showed you, and point to your PC desktop when it asks you to find them.
Thanks for the help and they seem to be posting now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts