Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
There are many format conflicts and restrictions, which all vary from device to device. This site has no base settings, which block media from being posted. In fact, if anything, it's lenient.

Beyond settings, the consensus of everone on the forum is that we wish to see as many pictures as possible, so it's certainly not on our end.

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
Is there any way to ensure that if I spend another hour posting pics they will actually show up?
As I mentioned, whatever the issue is, it's on your end, so it's tough for me to guarantee that it wont happen, because I don't know what PC you have, where the pics are stored, what format that they're in, and what the integrity of your upload network is.

This is site is "EXTREMELY MEDIA FRIENDLY".

You can either:
  • Right click on any picture, select copy, and then paste it right into your post.
  • Or select the picture icon below your post (highlighted), and then direct it to where your pictures are stored on your PC.
    Rectangle Font Software Screenshot Technology

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,839 Posts
Yes, I am seeing there is a method and just dragging them from Google pics doesn't work.
Okay, again, without knowing your setup, no one will be able to guide you.

If you have them on a cloud, then download them to your PC dsektop, click the picture button that I showed you, and point to your PC desktop when it asks you to find them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts