Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a challenge for ya

(The avatar of a dancing girl that I originally had has been replaced with the flag because some didn't approve of it. After the first 4 or 5 replies, those who disapproved of it started voicing their opinions, so with all due respect, I removed it. Some has said that they would have rather see an avatar of a car, that this was a worthless post, this was spam or whatever. At the top of the page after "GTO Forum" it says "Off Topic". So if I wanted to talk about a monkey and a blow up goat it should be okay. It was all done in fun just to take a break from the whole car thing. Hey, it's gone now and hopefully everyone is happy. I said it once and I'll say it again, I didn't mean to offend anyone. If I did I apologize. :cheers).

I don't want to start anything by saying that my car is better than yours. But I bet my avatar is much nicer :eek: .

Sorry fellow female Goateerians, this one is for all of the male horned ruminant mammals here who need something else besides goats to get them excited.

Enjoy :D !

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hmm nice but I usually go to different parts of the Internet to see shaking girls. Maybe a GTO or car would have been a better pic for an avatar. The people behind me at work like it.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
djdub said:
This thread is worthless, like the buffet at a strip club.
I knew that everyone would not agree with my post. But it was all done in fun and I thought "The Garage" was for things not related to the GTO and for just shooting the breeze. So I will replace the avatar with something else. I'm not here to offend anyone. Sorry if I did :rolleyes:

But getting a response like this from you, djdumb, is not surprising because you've made quite a few smart a$$ remarks to a lot of posts on this forum. If anyone doesn't believe me check out his posts.

For those who see an American flag, I had a female in a bikini bottom shaking her rear. No breast shown, no front shot, no nudity, no big deal!

·
Registered
386 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
I knew that everyone would not agree with my post. But it was all done in fun and I thought "The Garage" was for things not related to the GTO and for just shooting the breeze. So I will replace the avatar with something else. I'm not here to offend anyone. Sorry if I did :rolleyes:

But getting a response like this from you, djdumb, is not surprising because you've made quite a few smart a$$ remarks to a lot of posts on this forum. If anyone doesn't believe me check out his posts.

For those who see an American flag, I had a female in a bikini bottom shaking her rear. No breast shown, no front shot, no nudity, no big deal!
I'm not being a complete smartass. I think most people would agree that this IS a worthless thread. Plus my comment was not necessarily directed at you. It's called humor or did God not grace you with a sense of it.

And yes, I make occasional smart ass remarks, but if you've read some of my other posts (which it sounds like you have) you would notice that I am one of the more helpful members of this site as well (not to toot my own horn). :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way... just a little word of advice. People who have short fuses (like you), that start flying of the handle for no reason, do not last too long on this site (this isn't LS1GTO.com you know). So I'd check my attitude, if I were you. :cheers

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
djdub said:
I'm not being a complete smartass. I think most people would agree that this IS a worthless thread. Plus my comment was not necessarily directed at you. It's called humor or did God not grace you with a sense of it.

And yes, I make occasional smart ass remarks, but if you've read some of my other posts (which it sounds like you have) you would notice that I am one of the more helpful members of this site as well (not to toot my own horn). :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way... just a little word of advice. People who have short fuses (like you), that start flying of the handle for no reason, do not last too long on this site (this isn't LS1GTO.com you know). So I'd check my attitude, if I were you. :cheers
Check my attitude? So I'd check my attitude if I were you? Okay Dad. Why don't you try reading this recent post of yours? You are clearly the one with the attitude. 3 paragraphs just to reply. Why rant? Regardless, in my opinion, your attitude does stink at times. But that's just my opinion. And believe me, my life doesn't revolve around this forum. If I remain here that's cool. If not, that's cool too. Like I said in my previous post, I'm not here to offend anyone but guys like you make it hard not too. If you had a problem with my post, which you did based on you saying it was worthless in your first post, why did you come back? I think you wanted to see the girl again :D . Really, I don't want to waste time over this because I don't know you personally and don't care to. Now a few words of wisdom for you. Sometimes it takes a man to walk away from a fight rather than win the fight. Have a cold one on me :cheers Later!

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GTO-Quikls2 said:
Guess I'm old... I like the flag better then the fuzzy butt picture.
Rather you're young or old, you like what you like. As you can see I removed the fuzzy butt girl. I rather remove it for those who dislike it rather than leave up for those who like it. And as you can see from the earlier replies, a few members didn't have a problem with it. But anyway, I hope that everyone is cool now :cheers .

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Well I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow! I know this has nothing to do with what was just said I'm just so damned excited to leave for a while I just had to share........so for that I will drink one screwdriver for every response to this post :lol: , j.k. but no seriously we should all just get along, I am one of the worlds worst sometimes on touchy subjects. Sometimes I just have to step away and evaluate the situation at hand...... it's hard but eventually I will. For instance, I just got done taking up for a fellow owner in another post but the person I said it to I'm sure will get upset. Oh well, life will go on and GTO's will still be bad ass (sorry Groucho....Holden Monaro's :lol: )!!!!!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.