Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Does anyone have a RH door jamb section for a 1968 GTO convertible? I have tried many of the parts sellers...no luck.

If anyone has a full RH quarter panel with the door jamb section....that they dont need anymore.....let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I saw your other posting ... also

I have 70-72 rear jambs cut off and front too ... I was thinkin you had rust issues maybe ...

my stuff wont work for you

sorry

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow..I have been hunting a 68 door jamb section.....very, very hard to locate! Shucks.

In an emergency....would a 70-72 door jamb section work? They look almost identical........

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello forum....is someone from this forum willing to help me a bit? I have found a door section at Desert Valley Auto Parts in AZ. They WILL not ship it to me.

Any chance one of you could get hold of the part and then ship it to me? I will pay everything of course...

Lemme know......thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scott....no, sadly it didnt pan out. I still need a right side rear door jamb section.........for a 68.

I have tried Franks......they have a left side.......no right side.......I have tried many, many, many places........hunting on CL too.

70-72 wont work....its slightly different width and curving........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts