·
Registered
58 Posts
maybe he should learn how to drive before he trys to show off :lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Great stuff!! :lol: :lol:

And just think, it was ON VIDEO that he was acting like a jack-ass peeling out. If I was sitting in the Jetta I would have fell out of the car holding my neck saying my arms were going numb. :lol: Let me see him get out of that one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The driver will wind up having one of those crosses you see on the side of the highway put up for him some day. On a perfectly straight stretch of road.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah I've seen that video before on the integra forums. That idiot almost took out an Integra Type R. You think our cars are rare with only 15000 brought here per year? Try more like 500! per year! He almost destroyed one of the rarest, best handling cars ever

·
Registered
4 Posts
i think he was driving like this ----->:rofl: silly RWD flooring it then jerking the wheel and slamming on his nonABS brakes enough to start locking them up and driving it straight into the curb and then another car to finally come to a complete stop.

if he hit my car, :willy: :shutme

·
Registered
439 Posts
reminds me of those vids with the civics drag racing and one suddenly looses traction for no apparent reason. How the hell do you screw up driving a FWD, 150hp vehicle straight forward? Didn't know the understeer problem was that bad.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Are you saying he didnt do that on purpose? From the video I thought he was trying to drive up the grass and into the lot where he hit the other car. How could he be sliding across the road and up the grass and into the lot? Didnt look like he was going but 30 miles an hour AND he is the one who turned left across the road. Either was he is an a$s-hat.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'm with JM, it almost looks like he did that on purpose. Barring a severe steering malfunction, nobody just drives off the road like that. He may not have meant to hit anyone's car, but I do believe he was trying to get into the parking lot for whatever reason.
Either way, he's an IDIOT who shouldn't have his license. People like him should be very glad that I'M not the one in charge of taking peoples' licenses away.
I'd start with those idiots who pull out in front of you, making you slam on your brakes, then decide to make the next left...causing you to stop. The ricer idiot would be next on my list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts