Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my lowered to within 1 inch Gto with 23 inch constant spin wheels. I also favor my twin 5 inch exhaust tips with unspent gas igniters. I have added a 2 ft tall fully adjustable wing. I also have a tint so dark you cannot really even see out. I also have my trunk crammed full of speakers, subwoofers, amps and the latest THUMPER below the level of actually hearing chest compressing woofers. The neon lights I have added really look good at night, the WHOLE underneath is illuminated!!!! I have blacked out my headlights and taillight assemblys. You should just see my car, everyone says it is just so trick!!!!! I have stickers all over my car so everyone who looks at it KNOWS this thing is fast!! I have adjustable height shocks so I can raise the car if I want to turn into a driveway. My body kit really adds to its unique look, people cannot help but stare. Sometimes I get irritated at all the attention I get. I know they are just thinking, I wish I had a ride like that.

Goat Boy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
937 Posts
goat boy said:
I like my lowered to within 1 inch Gto with 23 inch constant spin wheels. I also favor my twin 5 inch exhaust tips with unspent gas igniters. I have added a 2 ft tall fully adjustable wing. I also have a tint so dark you cannot really even see out. I also have my trunk crammed full of speakers, subwoofers, amps and the latest THUMPER below the level of actually hearing chest compressing woofers. The neon lights I have added really look good at night, the WHOLE underneath is illuminated!!!! I have blacked out my headlights and taillight assemblys. You should just see my car, everyone says it is just so trick!!!!! I have stickers all over my car so everyone who looks at it KNOWS this thing is fast!! I have adjustable height shocks so I can raise the car if I want to turn into a driveway. My body kit really adds to its unique look, people cannot help but stare. Sometimes I get irritated at all the attention I get. I know they are just thinking, I wish I had a ride like that.

You should be taken out behind the wood shed and beaten to within an inch of your life.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What about the winsheild washer fluid nozzle sprayers thingies whatever-the-hell-they-are with the LEDs in 'em? They're so BITCHIN'!

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
goat boy said:

Please tell me you're joking because I'm definitely laughing :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
goat boy said:

Please, please, please post some pics of it? I'm looking to spruce up my ride and I need a few ideas. I promise I won't laugh :D .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot to add that I do have red windshield wipers on my yellow car and I have added a class three trailer hitch. Because my car is so low I had to put the drop down stinger upsidedown so I could pull my car hauler. I also added a Mexican interior, I have black 1 inch balls on 2 inch strings spaced 1 inch apart completley around my windshield and rear window, inside of course. I have noted some nasty comments here, what you cretins dont realize is this car is a rolling work of art. Just think of all the blather about the GTO being too bland in appearance, this car addresses that problem. Last night we finished installing the chrome sidepipes with cutouts, it is really beautiful now

Goat Boy

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
You should add the high performance curb finders, 2 inch white walls and the fuzzy dice to the mirror! Never mind the nasty comments, these young guys just don't know class.

Old farts like us with deep pockets and our AARP cards are whats going on!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GTO dealer

You are missing the point of this thread, I must take my tongue out of my cheek.

I am a purist, I lived through the muscle car era and owned some of the best. When you modify your 400 hp GTO you detract from its collectability. Believe it or not this current era of availability of high performance cars will end. When you are in the midst you only think about the next fast car coming out, only to wake up one morning to find it is over.

The cars of the muscle car era crossing the auction block at Barret-Jackson command a premium when they are factory stock.

If you must modify your cars, keep all the removed parts so you can return it to stock. I can also guarantee that later in your life, after you have gotten rid of your 400 hp GTO, you will look back, kicking yourself because you did not keep it.

The new GTO's will be collectable, they are supercars by any measure.

I raced a 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution for two years, great car. But most Evo's have been modified beyond redemption. Those stock wheels you are so eager to get rid of now will be highly sought after in the future.

I do believe in driving my GTO, I have 9,000 + miles in three months of ownership. Great car.

Goat Boy

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.